Redrum-ProductionsRedrum-Productions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Incredible

It's not every day that you see a flash with such an amazing and very well put together story. This was spectacular. I have never in my life seen a flash movie with such great suspense that my heart started beating a bit faster. It was exhilarating.

The plot was something I did not expect. To be honest, if the end was a bit more realistic and had something that would really keep the viewer glued to the screen, this flash movie would have been the best I have seen on Newgrounds. The furries is what keeps me from making this a 10/10.

Very well done however. I still loved it.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is just epic

I love this. The voice makes that funny review sound even funnier. I could not stop laughing the first time I saw this. This is just genius.

Just goes to show how people don't understand the term "Joke Game."

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Couldn't Stop Laughing

God...I mean, Satan, this is comedic genius. I could not stop laughing throughout the whole video. Very good job.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

That was hilarious

Honestly, I didn't think it would be so funny, but it was hilarious! Great job with this. I loved the part where he was watching the swinging dog, and just went nuts!

P.S. I like how you added "Black Hole Sun" to the credits, that song is awesome.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Insanely Funny Beat

Haha, this beat is so cool. It sounds good AND funny at the same time. For some reason, my favorite part is when Red Link's beat starts...his face looks hilarious and the sound he makes is very funny also.

Great Job.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Wow, nobody could have said it any better

Through out my years, I have myself experienced a few of these things, and he is totally correct. Every day, I see my friends, and all that they talk about is how they unlocked achievements on their Xbox, or passing a game in a short amount of time, and even boasting about being better than one another. Watching this made me realize even more, how much they are actually not achieving anything in reality, they are just throwing away precious moments in which they can do something good with their lives! Thank you for opening our eyes, Brian, you are 100% correct! Awesome job with this vid!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

One of The Best

Very awesome video, i can tell you that. It is one of the best i have seen, it looks great and i find it spectacularly epic. Awesome story, awesome animation, awesome everything.

Very good job. Cant wait for more :D

Tarboy Tarboy

Very Awesome

One of the best that I've seen. The story in particular is what makes this spectacular. The music fits the story perfectly and sounds great. Flawless animation makes it an epic video to see. Very Awesome Vid.

Its just awesome. Good Job