Redrum-ProductionsRedrum-Productions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Incredible

It's not every day that you see a flash with such an amazing and very well put together story. This was spectacular. I have never in my life seen a flash movie with such great suspense that my heart started beating a bit faster. It was exhilarating.

The plot was something I did not expect. To be honest, if the end was a bit more realistic and had something that would really keep the viewer glued to the screen, this flash movie would have been the best I have seen on Newgrounds. The furries is what keeps me from making this a 10/10.

Very well done however. I still loved it.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is just epic

I love this. The voice makes that funny review sound even funnier. I could not stop laughing the first time I saw this. This is just genius.

Just goes to show how people don't understand the term "Joke Game."

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Couldn't Stop Laughing

God...I mean, Satan, this is comedic genius. I could not stop laughing throughout the whole video. Very good job.

Max Damage Max Damage

Awesome Game!

This game was pretty awesome. Very fun and very addicting, in a good way. There could have been more items, but its cool how it is. Great Job! :D

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Cool Game :D

Cool game, its very addicting...in a good way, but very fun, a little problem i had was that when i tried to play on a different computer, the game was at the begginning, other than that its awesome :D

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Just Plain Awesome

Awesome. I like the interactions. Couldve been longer, but its cool keep doing a good job. very awesome game